plastic film cover, or plywood case; Gantry Type H Beam Welding Machine
Qingdao, Gantry Type H Beam Welding Machine
Shipped in 45 days after payment
Complete welding equipment of H/I beam welding machine
H beam welding machine
1.This equipment is for comprehensive welding purpose, widely used in construction steel structure, vehicle beam and H beam welding automatic production. It applies PLC control method. It consists of gantry frame, two sets of Lincoln IdealArc DC-1000 power source, two sets of horizontal moving sliding board, two sets of electrical driving hanging torch, two sets of tracer mechanism, two sets of auto flux recycle device and control system. It has high efficiency and good welding quality. It is an ideal equipment to weld H and I shape beam.
2. This equipment is used developed control technique, with good design, professional making, nice looking, qualified parts, reliable structure, high precision, fast respond, long life and safety.
H beam size
H beam length
H beam assembly machine
1.H-beam is made of two flanges and a web, and the position of them has direct impact on the qualified rate of finished products. H-beam assembling Machine can quickly and accurately spot weld the flanges and web together, which significantly improves the production efficiency. H-beam assembling Machine is composed of main machine, a draw bar centering system, input and output roller conveyor, hydraulic system, electric control system and CO2 Gas Shield Welding machines.
2.The main machine is made of a gantry frame, a buck-boost beam, an upper cylinder and a base, a web and flanges automatically centering system, aligning equipment, welding torch fixtures, a main transmission mechanism and a conductive device.
3.H-beam size H beam height: 200-2000mm Web thickness: 6-32mm
Flange width: 200-800mm
Flange thickness: 6-40mm
Work-piece length: 4000-15000mm
Assembling speed: 0.5-6 m/min
Main machine power: 5.5 kW
Hydraulic station power: 4k
H beam straightening machine
1.The principle: two upper straight roller press two side of flange plate, one bottom roller support the center of flange, through the pushing of oil cylinder then up-press to the center of flange that reaches to straightening the deformation of flange plate.
2. The machine is composed of base, upper frame, upper straightening roller mechanism, web plate guiding device, upper frame moving device and main transmission mechanism.
3. The base and the upper machine frame are welded by plate and section steel, and then do the process of stress relief.
Flange plate width 200-800mm, small press roller 150-500mm
Warranty: 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading.
The Seller shall bear responsibility for the entire machineries normally working during 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading. During warranty period, if are damages and disorders of equipment due to machine quality, The Seller shall be responsible for replacement of the defective parts with new parts. The warranty shall also include performance functions as defined in the offer. In the case that there is any defect The Buyer shall inform The Seller in writing and photos of the broken parts. The Seller will assist and deal with such damages within 15 days from receipt of The Buyer’s above information.
The Seller doesn’t guarantee the spare parts which are easily worn out / damaged. The Seller deems it his responsibility to furnish The Buyer these spare parts at prices reasonable or agreed.
The Seller doesn’t guarantee equipment in case faults caused by operators’ improper operation or electric source’s breakdown.
1) When Sellers send engineer to Buyer's place for Installation, Commissioning and training for the machine in this contract in Buyer's place, Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees like, all tickets, accommodation for Seller's engineers.
2) Seller shall, within one week of receiving the above information, provide the required and qualified personnel to undertake supervision of installation, commissioning and training.
3) If the Buyer needs the service after sales from Seller, then Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees, like Round Tickets, Accommodation, Internal and international transportation, Labour cost of engineers etc.
4) When the Seller's engineer carries out the services in Buyer's place, Buyer shall arrange a Translator that can speak Chinese for Seller's engineer.
5) Labour cost for engineers: 80.00 USD per person, per day.